Apr 2, 2011

New project and goodies

I started on a new crochet project a few days ago and I almost forgot how much I enjoy crocheting. :) It will be my new bag for the summer once it's finished.
Photobucket
I plan to make a cloud shaped button from clay for it too.
Also,I got a bunch of earring hooks and brooches yesterday from Ul-chick Nakit.
Photobucket
Aaaand a big range of lovely colors of polymer clay to play with.I don't think I ever had so many colors of clay at once.
Photobucket
And here are some pictures of the new rings.All of them have ring bases that I made myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh,and you should go check out my friend Mark's shiny new blog HERE. You can submit your tutorial and if you follow you can even win an awesome T-shirt every month. Not to mention the interesting themes and wonderfull woodburning he makes. So...GO! :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I wish I could crochet, but I can't even make a slip knot!

    Congrats on being featured on Mark's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! love the colors! You have inspired me to get back to crocheting :) I have SO much yarn and nothing completed yet! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the bag! Can't wait to see it finished with the cloud button.
    Your rings are adorable. I'll have to try and make some.
    I just love your imagination!
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i see yoou are busy as always! ;o)
    hey, if you want me to send you an invite for pinterest, please contact me with your email address and we can have fun there together.
    xxx
    yaga

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would so eat the last five rings. :O
    I don't know if it's safe for me to make them.
    Nom-nom...

    ReplyDelete