Mar 17, 2011

Woohoo! :)

I still can't believe that my tiny blog has over 1OO followers! I just wanted to thank you all for following and for all those lovely comments! Love you all! :)
Photobucket
Also,go check out Handmade Jewelry Club.My Spoon Pendant Tutorial was featured and you can find lots of awesome free jewelry making tips and tutorials!
Handmade Jewelry Club - Buy, Sell and Share Handmade Jewelry & Tips
That's all from me for now,but I have some new bags (with patterns) and new clay jewelry and a tutorial to show you when I'm back!
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. hee hee there's a heart on Moric bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you- glad I found your blog! I love discovering fellow crafters who are covered in cat hair!

    ReplyDelete