Oct 28, 2010

My Halloween Projects

Here are some of my Halloween projects.All where made as part of Laurels Halloween Swap.Maybe the ideas will come handy for someone as a last minute gift. :)
Bones Necklace
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Boo Door Hanger My tutorial here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bride of Frankenstein Scissor Holder

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Charm Bracelet
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Halloween fabric Ornaments
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Stenciled Patches
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Skeleton Pencil Topper
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Have a great Thursday! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. The scissor holder is amazing :) Such a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving them all, but definitely love the scissor holder and your fabric ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! I'm thinking of making a scissor holder for myself too.Maybe an elephant? :D

    ReplyDelete