Sep 14, 2010

New Bag from Raki

My new bag arrived today! :) As soon as I saw it at Made By Raki I knew I had to get it! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She sews some awesome bags!You can check out her shop Uniques by Raki on Facebook,or check out her work at her blog.
After I ordered the bag it only took one day to arrive,aaand...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She even sent me some extra goodies hidden inside the bag!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A matching pouch (which is a perfect fit for my camera)and a beautiful scented stick holder,with the cutest elephant on it. :) Is she awesome or what?
I love the dark jeans with the bright orange color inside!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thank you again Raki! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wau,Wau,Wau!!!!!!
    Sta si me izhvalila covece :)))))
    Ne da ti stoji,nego.... razbija!!!!
    A pokloncici su simbolicni,pa sta da radim kad obozavas sloncice,a ovaj ti nekako `fali!!!! Sad zapali jedan mirisljavi stapic i uziiiivaaaaj :)
    Hvala za linkove,mnogo mi znaci!
    Pozdrav i zelim ti uvek lepe provode kada nosis torbu!!! Raki♥

    ReplyDelete