Sep 22, 2010

Inspiration

I started to make some pendants and brooches from felt (not felt sheets,handmade felt) for a craft fair Im attending in October.So I went looking for some inspiration.Look what I found:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image source
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image source
My favorite:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image source
I'm planning to do a few felt pendants on leather stripes,a few wet felted pouches,cell phone cases and a few of my crochet bracelets.It will be a Hungarian folk dance meeting so we have the rules of selling only hand made and folk.Also it looks like the sellers are separated by what they sell,I was told I can only sell felted things,so i had to call for my best friend Kinga for help.She is a felter too,so we are going to sell our stuff on the same table.
I only have two weeks to finish my stuff,so off I go to create... :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Wow those are awesome. Can't wait to see what you create - I bet they are even better=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that first one is really pretty, can't wait to see yours! I like the look of the blog, very neat!

    ReplyDelete