Aug 27, 2010

Work in progress

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So for the last few days I have been knitting like crazy.But then I realized I didn't buy enough if the fuzzy yarn and the store is out of it,so I had to insert some plain black yarn in the middle of my cowl.
The Móric is addicted to my knitting needles.I can't knit when he is in the room,he attacks the needles every time I try.So before knitting I have to make sure the room is kitty free. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Im hoping I can finish it by the end of the week.My head is full of new projects to do.I always wanted to learn how to crochet a net.I hate working with patterns,so I turned for help to my lovely Cut Out and Keep friends.Trish showed me this video and after watching it only two times I was already making my own net! :)

Now I can't wait to start on my scarfs,hats and bags. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tomorrow where going to Subotica with Joci.He has some work to do there and I will meet with my friend to hang out for the whole day.We are planning to visit the local craft store (YAY) and some thrift shops and piercing shops.So tomorrow will be a good day! :)
Have a happy weekend everyone!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Ala ce to nesto doooobro da se isplete :)))
    Ludo je svo sareno,ne bih znala ,sem ono osnovno, samo jednom bojom i ravno..... Jedva cekam da vidim sta ces da napravis! Macor ti je presladak! Moja Mima za neki dan puni 1 god (od kako sam je pronasla na ulici),a i cekamo bebe!!!! Mislim macice!!!! Nisam mogla da joj izaberem pol,kad je sva slatka i jadna bila tad,a sada!!!! Bice puna kuca razonode!!!! Pozdrav i lep provod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala Raki!Ni ja nisam bas neki ekspert za pletenje,samo znam osnovno i pomoc toga izmislim nesto sto mougu i znam da napravim. :) Izgleda da cu da zavrsim za dan-dva.
    Jooooj macici! :) obozavam mace!Jedva cekam! :) Nadam se da ces da stavis par slicica novih beba na blog! :)
    pozdrav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL on the cat wanting to get involved with knitting.

    ReplyDelete