Aug 20, 2010

Elephant Gifts

I love getting elephant gifts and recently I got a few from my mom and friends.
I got this cute elephant pouch from as a late birthday present from my friend.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Her mom made it for me and I use it as my cellphone pouch.
Also when I started to work my mom surprised me with this weird (but cute) elephant ashtray.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Whats weird about it?Well the Papa Elephant with cartoon eyes is wearing a blue top hat and he is holding his realistic baby son.The baby elephant has no hat on,no cartoon eyes,nothing...But I love it,its big so I dont have to worry about spilling ashes all over my room and it has elephants on it. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My friend loves penguins,so I made her a cute little penguin plush,you can find my TUTORIAL HERE.In exchange she made me the cutest pillow case ever!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The little elephants are hand painted.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I plan to cover my oh-so-naked bed with lots and lots of elephant pillows.I have a bunch of plain brown pillows that I plan to add stenciled elephants.Also I have a backpack I dont wear that Im going to turn in to pillows.

My best friend makes awesome image transfers on to polymer clay.I picked out two pictures and she made them in to brooches.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the way they tuned out!Now Im going to make her some of my crochet bracelets.She loved them since the first time I made one.

It makes me so happy to get elephants from people I love.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment