Jul 1, 2010

Look what I made!

Last night I was packing for the festival and I was thinking of the long ride till we get there.Hours and hours in the car...So I figured I will take my crochet hook and yarn with me so I can do something useful to make time pass faster.
But then I realized that every time I take my crochet hook with me I end up loosing it.
I looked around me and spotted a glass eprouvette that I brought home when we where working in the hospital.
Look what it became:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just started off with a magic ring,slipped it on the end of the eprouvette and kept crocheting around it until it was entirely covered.
Clever isn't it?
Lets just hope I wont loose the hole thing...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Off I go to pack my bag,wash my hair,pick my clothes and get ready for tomorrow.
Talk to you soon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment