Jun 9, 2010

All shades of green

I just came home from my mother-in-laws and went to check on the garden.All this green is so soothing and relaxing...
I would love to have a bench and table in the garden so I could sit there all day.It would be awesome to knit or crochet looking at this view.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My currant-bush:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The sour cherry tree:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well,the strawberries are still a bit sick from all that rain,but there was enough to bake a cake in the afternoon.Yumm... :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at all the poppy-heads:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My granny sells them on the local marketplace.

Aaaand even my lovely cactuses are bringing some flowers:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This one I got from a granny who sells next to my granny on the market.Its funny,how every cactus I get as a present grows and blooms beautifully,but some that I buy myself stay sick and small.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I wish I could be a cat and lay in the bushes all day...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment